savannahstate > College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS) > Department of Political Science & Public Affairs > Faculty Research Articles >
The Negro in International Affairs: Prospects for the Future
- Hdl Handle:
- The Negro in International Affairs: Prospects for the Future
- Weaver, George L.P. (1966) The Negro in international affairs: Prospects for the future. Faculty Research Bulletin, 20(2), 80-84.
- Issue Date:
- Additional Links:
- This article appeared in the Faculty Research Bulletin. Begun in 1954, the Faculty Research Edition of the Savannah State College Bulletin was initiated to encourage and publish studies relating to the institution and the fields of special interest of faculty and staff. It contains pure research as well as creative writing. It is primarily a medium for the faculty of SSC, but scholarly papers from other faculties are accepted. Manuscripts that have already been published or accepted for publication in other journals are not included.
- Digitized by the Internet Archive in 2011 with funding from LYRASIS members and Sloan Foundation.
- Appears in Collections:
- Faculty Research Articles
Full metadata record
|dc.contributor.author||Weaver, George L.P.||en|
|dc.identifier.citation||Weaver, George L.P. (1966) The Negro in international affairs: Prospects for the future. Faculty Research Bulletin, 20(2), 80-84.||en|
|dc.description.sponsorship||Digitized by the Internet Archive in 2011 with funding from LYRASIS members and Sloan Foundation.||en|
|dc.publisher||Savannah State College (Savannah State University)||en|
|dc.subject||African American universities and colleges--Georgia—Savannah||en|
|dc.subject||Chatham County (Ga.)||en|
|dc.title||The Negro in International Affairs: Prospects for the Future||en_US|
|dc.identifier.journal||Faculty Research Bulletin, 20(2)||en|
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons License
All Items in Savannah State University Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.