2.50
Hdl Handle:
http://hdl.handle.net/11286/595398
Title:
James A. Colston Building
Authors:
Asa H. Gordon Library Special Collections
Issue Date:
1959
URI:
http://hdl.handle.net/11286/595398
Type:
Image
Language:
en_US
Description:
James A. Colston Building, built in 1959, was renamed for the fourth president of Georgia State College in 1980. The building was originally named for Asa H. Gordon, a Georgia State College faculty member. The building serves as an office space for administration offices.
Appears in Collections:
Campus Buildings

Full metadata record

DC FieldValue Language
dc.contributor.authorAsa H. Gordon Library Special Collectionsen
dc.date.accessioned2016-02-01T16:34:50Zen
dc.date.available2016-02-01T16:34:50Zen
dc.date.issued1959en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11286/595398en
dc.descriptionJames A. Colston Building, built in 1959, was renamed for the fourth president of Georgia State College in 1980. The building was originally named for Asa H. Gordon, a Georgia State College faculty member. The building serves as an office space for administration offices.en
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.subjectAfrican American universities and colleges--Georgia—Savannahen
dc.subjectChatham County (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah State University (Ga.)en
dc.subjectBuildingsen
dc.subjectUniversity and Colleges -- Georgia -- Savannahen
dc.titleJames A. Colston Buildingen_US
dc.typeImageen
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons License
Creative Commons
All Items in Savannah State University Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.