2.50
Hdl Handle:
http://hdl.handle.net/11286/595390
Title:
Charles L. Drew and Booker T. Griffith Building
Authors:
Asa H. Gordon Library Special Collections
Other Titles:
Drew-Griffith Building
Issue Date:
1971
URI:
http://hdl.handle.net/11286/595390
Type:
Image
Language:
en_US
Description:
The Drew-Griffith building, built in 1871, was named for Dr. Booker T. Griffith and Dr. Charles L. Drew. This building serves as space for classrooms, laboratories, and offices for the College of Science and Technology.
Appears in Collections:
Campus Buildings

Full metadata record

DC FieldValue Language
dc.contributor.authorAsa H. Gordon Library Special Collectionsen
dc.date.accessioned2016-02-01T16:34:52Zen
dc.date.available2016-02-01T16:34:52Zen
dc.date.issued1971en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11286/595390en
dc.descriptionThe Drew-Griffith building, built in 1871, was named for Dr. Booker T. Griffith and Dr. Charles L. Drew. This building serves as space for classrooms, laboratories, and offices for the College of Science and Technology.en
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.subjectAfrican American universities and colleges--Georgia—Savannahen
dc.subjectChatham County (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah (Ga.)en
dc.subjectSavannah State University (Ga.)en
dc.subjectBuildingsen
dc.subjectUniversity and Colleges -- Georgia -- Savannahen
dc.titleCharles L. Drew and Booker T. Griffith Buildingen_US
dc.title.alternativeDrew-Griffith Buildingen
dc.typeImageen
This item is licensed under a Creative Commons License
Creative Commons
All Items in Savannah State University Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.