Welcome to Tiger Scholar Commons @ Savannah State!
Tiger Scholar Commons is the Institutional Repository of Savannah State University.
Our mission is to collect, preserve, and provide access to the creative and scholarly output of the University community. Maintaining a central repository of digital works encourages the exchange of research across disciplines and will increase the university’s visibility, status, and public value on a global level. Tiger Scholar Commons is a service of Asa H. Gordon Library and is a partner in the statewide Georgia Knowledge Repository (GKR), a GALILEO initiative.
- Take me where I want to go: Institutional prestige, advisor sponsorship, and academic career placement preferences
- Show All Authors
- Temporal Trends in Abundance and Habitat Preferences of Deep Reef Fishes Off The Coast of South Carolina, USA
- Spatial and Temporal Ovigerity, Effect of Benzo[α] Pyrene on Reproduction, and a K-12 Classroom Research Application of the Daggerblade Grass Shrimp Palaemonetes Pugio
- Environmental Reservoirs and Mortality Associated with Shrimp Black Gill
- Differences in Habitat Utilization and Temperature Preference between Male and Female Atlantic Stingrays Dasyatis Sabina within the Herb River near Savannah, Georgia, and Incorporating Stingray Data into a K-12 Classroom Activity